Dear all,

I am trying to follow JSBSIM flow with GDB using cygwin (under cygwin
you get some kind of an Insight debugger). What I do not understand is
why the debugger keeps jumping to the file bastring.h on lines 190 and
147 when I press Next (There is no breakpoint on this line and I
definitely do not step into the routine.). After 3 to 6 jumps between
these two lines the program goes on with the next line of code as I
wanted him to do in the first place.

        basic_string ()
line    190         { rep ()->release (); }

        private:
line    147       Rep *rep () const { return reinterpret_cast<Rep
*>(dat) - 1; }

Do you have a clue why this behaviour is like this and can it be changed
?

kind regards,

Marcel Wittebrood         ADSE
_________________________