* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Wilson) [2002.05.24 21:54]:
> It needs textures and animation and quite a few "adjustments", but it's in the
> Base package CVS now.  The animation should be interesting...12 flaps, 4
> aerilons, 4 elevators, 2 rudders...and there's a lot I left out.  Enjoy!

I gave it a test run, and it looks great!

The only things I noticed that need fixing are the offset to get the
model sitting on the ground correctly and there's a reference to a
missing 747 panel in 747-yasim-set.xml.

Other than that, I'm very impressed.  Nice work.  :-)
--
Cameron Moore
[ Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary? ]