Jim Wilson wrote:
> There should be speed brakes which would have helped a lot, but they
> might not be implemented yet.

Sure are:  /controls/spoilers

> There are also a bunch of flaps on a real 747 and I'm not sure which
> ones are actually modeled.

All of them; YASim models flaps symbolically as a property of the wing
object; there's no need to put each surface in the configuration file
They're not individually controllable anyway, so there'd be little
reason to split them out.  Although be aware that the flap drag bug
prevents them from being very useful for speedbrakes.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA