> Keith Wiley wrote:
> > In particular, to ditch the data dump to the cmd window, but where can I
> > find a comprehensive list.  I don't see this stuff on the website
> > anywhere.
>
> Just do ./configure
> this will give a full list of the possibilities.
>
> Yours is: --disable-logging

Okay.  At first I thought you meant that --disable-logging was a flag to
configure, as in:

% ./configure --disable-logging

so I spent half an hour rebuilding for nothing.  Anyway, I think I
understand now, that --disable-logging a flag to the executable, as in:

C:\>runfgfs.bat --disable-logging

however, the program doesn't run if I give it this flag.  Instead if
pukes up a long list of legal flags, none of which are disable-logging,
and none of which seem to suggest a similar action by a slightly different
flag name.  What am I missing here?

Keith Wiley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.unm.edu/~keithw                 http://www.mp3.com/KeithWiley

"Yet mark his perfect self-contentment, and hence learn his lesson,
that to be self-contented is to be vile and ignorant, and that to
aspire is better than to be blindly and impotently happy."
                                           --  Edwin A. Abbott, Flatland