Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Building on cygwin...

> I'm interested in helping out on the Flightgear project, specifically
> the multiplayer networking stuff if it hasn't already been done, but I'm
> having a lot of trouble trying to get the software to build on cygwin.
> Does anyone have any pointers as to how to get it to build using cygwin?

I've got builds on cygwin and linux, but need a little more info to help
you.
Such as:
Is the cygwin installation solid? Are all the pieces there? Can you build
other programs?
Have you downloaded all the prerequisites - plib, simgear, etc.

A little more detail on the types of problems and I'm sure someone will be
able to help

And don't forget RTFM -- see the install docs on the website

Regards
John W.