On Sat, 01 Jun 2002 23:36:52 -0400,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> "Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Excellent suggestions.  Tackling such a range is good for improving
> > the FDM's, laying the ground work for more contributions.  A small
> > jet would be good as well...
> >
> > BTW I have the X15 with all the parts labeled...

..hear, hear!  ;-)

> Due to the upcoming anniversary, it'd be REALLY nice to release the
> stable Version 1.0 with the Wright Flyer as well, if that can be done
> (and get it out before Micro$oft. :-)

.. ;-)

..also, how about a _generic_ Mooney Bonanza?  About 300 of
these fly in _formations_ into Oshkosh, Wi, every EAA Convention,
I proposed a few years to these guys, that WWII style 'combat box'
formations would be more fun to watch and to fly, as it packs more
planes into the air, than one hundred 3-plane vee's.  Adding to the
show, could be having some chuck out "flak" firecrackers, and some
other people trail smoke "after taking flak hits".

..crowds loves such shows, however wise aviators needs to learn
this can be done safely, and I believe a few hundred networked
FG flying generic Bonanza's with detailed performance data "read
off FAA N-number records", might help decide whether or not to do
it in RL.  ;-)

..but _after_ the Wright Flyer, please.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: