I was tracing the VSI logic through today and ran into something that
looks a little funny.

Cockpit/steam.cxx exports "/steam/vertical-speed-fpm" and ties it to
FGSteam::get_VSI_fps

It seems like there is a mismatch here between fpsecond and fpminute.

The fdm exports "/velocities/vertical-speed-fps" aka climb_rate.

The vsi panel code (vertical.xml) seems to have some random scaling
factor to 'get it right'.

I'm confused.  Am I just misunderstanding something, or is there a
problem here?

Thanks,