Norman Vine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Hopefully once we get 'reset' working again developers will test 'reset'
> before submitting their changes in the future so we don't repeat this
> quagmire

Maybe that should be part of a minimum test before something is commited to cvs?

Actually my most recent observations show some issues with multiple teleports,
or combination of teleports and resets.  But I can reset many times without
trouble (I just did 20 resets in a row using today's CVS with clouds
disabled).  So, I would suggest that the recent fix that allows one reset has
left a bug in there that wasn't there a couple weeks ago.

Best,

Jim