Thanks, Fred.

I have downloaded the CVS version now, and as you said this has been fixed.
However, I get a lot of link errors when I compile flightgear (simgear cvs
compiled fine). Do I have to be aware where to put the plib and simgear
libs? Or are the incompatibilities between version, eg simgear cvs doesn't
work with flightgear cvs?

Cheers, Christian