Melchior FRANZ writes:
> Wow, what a beautiful model. Shiny blue steel, perfectly animated.
> Many thanks!

I have a lot of problems flying it well from the mouse.  It doesn't
seem to respond well to elevator input ... you get an initial "bump"
and then pitch oscillations ... I don't know if that's realistic or
not.  I'm sure Andy can provide a suitable explanation for why it does
this from a physics perspective, but I don't think the real airplane
behaves like this in real life.

However, after getting that off my chest, take the thing up, go to the
chase view, use the mouse to pan to a nice angle, then apply full
aileron with the keyboard and watch the axial rolls ... spectacular!

Nice job!

Regards,