Erik Hofman writes:

>David Megginson wrote:
>>
>> Erik -- what do your bindings look like?
>
>You mean the code to bind a JavaScript function to a C function:
>
>static JSBool
>_fgs_set(JSContext *cx, JSObject *obj, uintN argc, jsval
>*argv, jsval *rval)
>{
>    const char *node, *str;
>
>    if (argc != 2)
>       return JS_FALSE;
>
>    if ((node = JS_GetStringBytes(JS_ValueToString(cx,
>argv[0]))) == NULL)
>       return JS_FALSE;
>
>    if ((str = JS_GetStringBytes(JS_ValueToString(cx,
>argv[1]))) == NULL)
>       return JS_FALSE;
>
>    _fgs_root_node->setStringValue(node, str);
>    *rval = BOOLEAN_TO_JSVAL( true );
>
>    return JS_TRUE;
>}
>

>or do you mean:
>
>fgfs.set
>fgfs.setBoolean
>fgfs.get
>fgfs.getBoolean

Eric

Have you looked at SWIG ???

The reason I ask is this looks nearly identical to the code SWIG
would output for JavaScript from a SWIG interface file for

fgSetString(char * , char *)

The beauty of using SWIG is that the same interface file would support
JavaScript, Perl, Python, TCL-Tk, Mzscheme, guile ... giving a choice
of which Interpreter was compiled in.

Cheers

Norman