On Monday 01 July 2002 6:14 pm, John Check wrote:
> On Monday 01 July 2002 11:53 am, Alex Perry wrote:
> > > I think I've found the problem. I grab the base package using rsync,
> > > and that version doesn't seem to be up-to-date. Even the new crop
> > > textures aren't included yet.
> >
> > It's on my machine, but John Check had a cron job that pushd-updated it.
> > John, could you see what the script does and let me know if I need to
> > help ?
>
> Was thinking maybe he got caught in the lag. I really should have it run
> post checkin from cvs. Anyway lemme look and see

Alex, I'm getting:

The authenticity of host 'scenery.flightgear.org (207.212.80.150)' can't be
established.

when ssh is called. I'll run the script manually to sync up, but I'll refrain
from fixing it till I hear back from you. FWIW I suppress email from this
particular job, so I don't know when this became a problem.