[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Is it enscript that is breaking, or the other end of its pipe?  The
> error message says "Broken pipe" in enscript.write(chunk).  Maybe
> just that the disk is full?

By my reading of the error message, python is reporting that enscript
died unexpectedly.  There is plenty of disk space, and the view
command seems to work fine on other files (unless you can point out
other files that also don't work.)

> > Does this happen with any other source files or is it just
> > viewmgr.cxx?
>
> That was the only file I had tried.  Just now I tried
> fg_commands.cxx and got the same, so it's probably every file.

There are several files in there that work just fine though ...

For now you could try (as text) rather than (view).

I could run enscript manually on the file, but that doesn't
necessarily mean anything.  Viewcvs is pulling the requested version
out of cvs and then feeding that to enscript, so something could be
breaking down there as well.