* Jim Wilson -- Tuesday 02 July 2002 21:59:
> I can't make this happen...is this with current scenery from cvs?

Yes, and with plib/SimGear/FlightGear CVS-HEAD from today.
I almost fall over and hear a bump from the gear touching the ground
(which cannot be, of course). No tire squeal, though. And I can recover
and don't die.
    Unfortuenately I couldn't make jsbsim's logging feature work yet.
I tried both "TERMINAL" and "TABULAR" instead of "NONE". No effect.
Could be interesting to see which column makes the values jump first.

m.