Hi all,

        For the past couple of weeks I have been unable to get a clean compile of
plib, although SimGear and FlightGear have given no trouble. I get a
series of nearly identical errors from ssg such as this:

ssgLoadBGL.cxx:2103: no matching function for call to
`ssgVtxArray::ssgVtxArray (int, ssgVertexArray *&, ssgNormalArray *&,
NULL, NULL, ssgIndexArray *&)'
ssg.h:1511: candidates are: ssgVtxArray::ssgVtxArray ()
ssg.h:1517:                 ssgVtxArray::ssgVtxArray (GLenum,
ssgVertexArray *, ssgNormalArray *, ssgTexCoordArray *, ssgColourArray
*, ssgIndexArray *)
ssg.h:1546:                 ssgVtxArray::ssgVtxArray (const ssgVtxArray
&)

        This is with a current checkout of CVS each day. Did I miss a patch that
hasn't made it to CVS yet, or is it from a compatibility issue at this
end? System is based on RH 7.1, c++ is gcc 2.96-85. Apologies for being
off topic, but have not had any contact with plib beeyond its fgfs usage.

--
     Bill Earnest  wde3@ptd-dot-net  Linux Powered   Allentown, PA, USA
Computers, like air conditioners, work poorly with Windows open.