We were in a good mood today and published a snapshot
of our current code. We would like it if other
developers could take a look at it and see if you can
compile the code and run into platform problems.
We have succesfully compiled on Cygwin, Solaris
(version unkown), Red Hat 7.2 (gcc 2.96 sick) and
Debian (version unknown) (gcc 2.95.5).
(BTW, the Makefile is NOT reliable)

We are still far away from a working program, but we
like hints on possible problems.
Despite it is not possible to use source code created
by others because that would give problems with our
gradiation (this is a graduation project for us).

Published stuff:
- Source-code
- Source-code Documentation
- minor stuff
Not published yet:
- Background research

Have fun,

Leon Otte
Jeroen Boogaard

=====
OK, I admit it: My girlfriend's just an object to me.
Unfortunately, there is some information hiding, but
thankfully, she's fairly encapsulated, nicely modular, and
has a very well defined interface!