On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, David Luff wrote:

> logic when beyond a certain distance/direction from the user is probably
> eventually justified (IMHO).

The problem here is when there are multiple users.

> Still, regardless of how much get ripped out and rewritten eventually, its
> still progress for now...

Indeed - it'll be nice to have a quick and easy way of getting other
aircraft in the sky, however, I think from a long term point of view
automated traffic would be best managed by simply being a task which
appears as another "remote" user (yes, I know the multi user stuff isn't
ready quite yet, but it strikes me as being the most "obvious" way to
implement it.

--
Jon Stockill