Thanks for letting me know.  I had to look at the code to see how to back
up.  Now that I know how, I can do it.  Skyhook operates a bit more like a
crane, where the joystick axes control everything.  Instead of toggling a
switch like ufo and magic carpet, you do it with the yoke.  This requires
that you slow down and stop before backing up instead of slamming from v to
-v (infinite accelerations seem a bit unnatural, even for UFOs and Magic
Carpets).  If you want Skyhook I have it.

Mark