Can you tell me the command line of the compiler you
used and the location of plibnet.
(search it by typing "locate plibnet". It should find
a file name something like "libplibnet.a".

Because I think that you are missing a library include
line somewhere.

--- Roland Häder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have just updated SimGear from CVS.
>
> Distri: SuSE 8.0 + 3-days-old Online-Updates from
> ftp.gwdg.de
> COmpiler: gcc 2.9.??? (from SuSE)
>
> I got this message:
>
> ../../simgear/io/libsgio.a(sg_socket.o): In function
> `logstream_base type_info
> function':

/root/Test/Extract/SimGear/simgear/io/sg_socket.hxx(.text+0x8c):
> undefined
> reference to `netSocket::netSocket(void)'

/root/Test/Extract/SimGear/simgear/io/sg_socket.hxx(.text+0xc6):
> undefined
etc...

=====
My Flight Gear Multiplayer Stuff (work-in-progress):
http://www.kbs.twi.tudelft.nl/People/Students/L.Otte/

OK, I admit it: My girlfriend's just an object to me.
Unfortunately, there is some information hiding, but
thankfully, she's fairly encapsulated, nicely modular, and
has a very well defined interface!