Erik Hofman wrote:
> I propose a small change in the Makefile which might make life a
> little easier in the future, by defining SHARED_SOURCES wich hold
> (indeed) all the files that are shared between the library and the
> stand alone interpreter.

Indeed.  I actually tried that first, but gave up when it died in
automake.  Apparently I was trying to use shell syntax for the
variable instead of make syntax.  Or should it be m4?  Silly me. :)

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA