Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > I'm thinking it's been a while since we've done a release.  Virtually
 > nothing has changed in the 0.8.x tree, but tons of stuff has been
 > changing in the 0.9.x tree.  I don't recall ever making a 0.9.0
 > release so we are probably well overdue for our first 0.9.x release.

Sounds good.  We should do a minor release whenever we have a
relatively crash-free tree with any significant changes or fixes --
perhaps we can set an example for plib.

 > I'm not going to propose a schedule at this point since I'm not sure
 > how my spare time will go, but if you see a new FlightGear/SimGear
 > release pop up, please don't be surprised and if there are problems or
 > ommissions, just submit fixes and we can do the next incremental
 > release right away to fix them.

Just so.  Personally, I'm willing to give Curt absolute-dictator-level
authority on this one -- if things look OK, just tag the CVS tree,
package up a minor release and let us know after the fact.  We can
fuss and fret over the major and stable releases.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/