Hi guys!
I made a progress in creating lightlobes
I insert multitexture support in flightgear
I got no framerate drop using 2 textures on geforce3
so now I have a question
there are several techniques to calculate lightmaps dymanic position
1) simple calculating in CPU ( no special card required) but we got
framerate drop ( if someone give me a link howto calculate)
2) using register combiners with cubemaps here we have to get geforce class
card
3) using vertex and pixel shaders here we have to got geforce3-4 card
So on what technique should I work?
Also I think that we don't need textured mode and nontextured mode in
flightgear (I don't use ssgStateSelector)
I use only one textured state in flightgear
Thanx in advance
bye