Hi

I am working on something similar to OpenGC, but not
OpenGL based, but rather xlib-based... (its supposed to run on lowlevel
Pentiums w/ non-3D accel graphics cards, maybe even 486s)

I couldn't find any good info on what kind of map projection
technique to use for the ND.
ie. mapping lat/lon to x/y-screen coord.
I took a look at the OpenGC source,
and as far as I understand, it uses a technique which converts
RijksDriehoeks to Hayford.

I tried to google a bit on this, but couldn't find much. Basically,
RijksDriehoeks seems to be a technique developed specifically for the
Netherlands...

Does anyone have some tips for me?
What do Honeywell/Boeing/Airbus type NDs use?
Do I make it harder than it actually is ?

Thanks,
Manuel