Hi Geoff,

I've got several changes and fixes to the viewer code, one of which changes
the view manager to allow what you are describing.  It is actually a little
more flexible than just reversing,  you can select the view through a
property.  This allows going forward, backward and directly to any specific
view without using a special command.

It's been done for a couple weeks now.  I'll try and get it together and
submit the changes in the next day or two.

Best,

Jim