Andy Ross wrote:
Erik Hofman wrote:
 > I try to get it working when on the ground only by adding the
 > following tho the YASim configuration file:
 >
 > <control-input axis="/gear/gear[0]/wow" control="EXTEND"/>
 >
 > which checks for weight on the nosegear, but it seems to work
 > inverted.  Andy?

You can play with the src0/src1/dst0/dst1 attributes to get any linear
mapping you want.  YASim will map the input property range [src0,src1]
to the output (wing angle, in this case) range [dst0,dst1].  Input
values beyond the edge get clamped to the src range.

A few of the existing aircraft use this to invert axes, and the
Harrier uses it more elaborately for autostabilization in hover.
Hmm, Im not sure I can do what I want then.
What is needed is a switch that says, hey if this property is false then ignore this input.

Is this possible at all?

Erik