I asked a 747-400 pilot what was the fuel flow per engine at cruise.  He said
about 6000 lb-per-hour.  Assuming a TSFC of 0.5 (I've seen 0.318 and 0.348
for the PW4060, but I don't trust these numbers) that would mean each engine
is developing 12000 pounds of thrust.  Therefore the total drag on the
airplane at cruise is 48000 pounds, and total fuel flow is 24000 pph.

These are very approximate numbers, but they might help locate the fuel burn
problem with the Yasim 747 model.  The pilot said he would take some notes on
the next flight and email the numbers to me, so we'll have better data to go
on (although I think we still have to guess the TSFC).

Dave Culp