"Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Erez Boym <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>> I have built a grate CH53D helicopter and really like
>> to fly it as a helicopter and not as a ufo ;-)
>>

> That's a project no one has taken on yet.  The sea stallion might be a tough
> one to start with.  It's quite a machine.

I know that Trammell Hudson from the 'autopilot' project spent some time to
put Aaron Kahn's heli FDM into some shape that it might be usuable with
FlightGear some time. Because Trammell's primary intention is to get his
autopilot going and not to maintain heli FDM's, this might take quite some
time. I assume he'd welcome some help ....  ;-)

Martin.