> Just two questions: I assume that this HSI uses an ADAHRS rather than
> a gyro, otherwise it would have to be calibrated, and I can't see a
> calibration knob anywhere. What North does it point to then? Also, if
> I use the AP in heading mode, why don't any two of the three headings
> (HSI, HUD, AP buck) coincide? I just tried flying (out of KSFO) with
> the buck set to 360. HUD shows 356.5, HSI is on 342. I thought the AP
> would just centre the buck, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Any
> ideas?

The HSI North points to magntic north as published in property
/orientation/heading-magnetic-deg
Autopilot heading as in standart C172 configuration is driven by directional.
gyro, what is wrong if you have use HSI and not DG, I have found something
about it in source, but doesn't find if this behaviour could be changed by
some property.

Reagrds,
Madr

--