On Sunday 06 April 2003 20:21, Dave Perry wrote:
> Jim Wilson wrote
>
> >The markings are almost readible on the trim wheel in this photo:
> >http://www.kiwiaircraftimages.com/pages/01mstg17.html
> >
> >The words,  "neutral" and "elevator trim" are clear enough,  but I'm just
> >not sure about the four letters that mark the directions.  It looks like
> >"TN" and "NN".  Anyone know?
>
> Could it be TH (tail high) and NH (nose high)?
> - Dave P

That's what it looks like to me also... TH and NH
I blew it up a little in Gimp and looked letter next to N looked more like an
H than an N .. to me.

Tail High and Nose High would make sense to me too .. sorta like pull back to
get nose higher and roll forward to get the tail higher.

That's my 2cents anyway

Re's

WillyB