On Tue 10. June 2003 14:04, you wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Hi,
> > beside working on the flight school, I would also like to do some
> > coding for FlightGear (as long as my fiance lets me ;-)). Unfortunately
> > I am still a absolut beginner in coding. So I would like to start
> > working on some really(!!) easy stuff together with some very patient
> > person to help me.
>
> It's starting to get problematic.
> All entries in the "help wanted" list on the website look like they are
> implemented more or less. We need to come up with some new goals.
>
> Erik
No problems. But none of it looks like a easy stuf.

3d clouds - still not usable.
Support for glass cockpits.
Remove jittering of 2D instruments in 3D cockpit.
Local Weather and Weather development.
Gear compression.
Aircraft change in middle of flight.
Support for liveries?
More than one Aircraft (FDM ) at one time (ie droping bombs)
Animate Gear compresions.
Some scripting (python?) or precompiled module support
Multitexturing
Find some standart for distributing Aircrafts,Scenery Add-ons and document it.
etc. It is a long way.

Madr