I've been thinking (always dangerous) about using an internet form to
auto-generate aerodynamic configuration files for JSBSim.  The form would
look something like this:  http://home.attbi.com/~davidculp2/fmm.html  , and
will have a cgi program on the server that will spit out a plausible config
file, and engine files.  So, before I learn php and install apache on my
machine, I wonder if anybody handy with cgi and who has access to a
cgi-enabled web server would like to help out with this project.  The math
bits are already done for the most part:
http://home.attbi.com/~davidculp2/aeromatic.data

This will be a help to those who want to build a new model, but are
intimidated by the aero config files.  And, this is a great way to learn how
the JSBSim aero config process works.

Dave Culp