Frederic BOUVIER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On a related topic, it is just the time of the Paris Air Show :
> http://www.salon-du-bourget.fr/

Been there a few times around 1990. Even the business days where that much
crowded that I decided not to spent too much effort to go there. And most of
the nice gimmicks were _much_ too expensive (thinking of Microturbo  :-)
Hey, anyone interested in a political discussion why some US American
companies decided to stay away from Le Bourget this year ?  ;-))

For people interested in General Aviation it much more interesting to visit
the Aero in Friedrichshaven - in april (unfortunately I didn't have the time
to go there). But I won't miss the RSA meeting this month at Chambley
(18.-20.06.). Anyone interested to meet there ?

Martin.