Innis Cunningham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Thanks Jim looks great.

Thanks!

> You wouldn't like to share the secrets of the xml code you use to get the
> compass rose to part show and the speed and altitude strips to work.Is it
> just that the strips are hidden under other layers or is there some little
> secret you have found.MATE! LOL

The xml is 3D Model animation xml.  There are some modifications to the
animation code for sliding textures around that aren't quite complete yet.  If
I can clean up a few things I'll submit the latest changes to that.  Currently
this won't work with 2D panels, if that is what you meant.

Best,

Jim