On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:40:48 +0200 (MET DST)
Piotr Jaworski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And Manoeuvres:
> 2) roll (generaly impossible, only half roll)(but Lockheed Model
> 286(XH-51) and Cheyenne, Sikorsky CH53D, prototype S-60 Blackhawk )
> 3) loop (generaly impossible only half loop))(but Lockheed Model
> 286(XH-51) and Cheyenne, prototype S-60 Blackhawk )

The French and German Eurocopter Tiger can perform a complete roll, a
complete loop, as well as two manoeuvres they showed at the Paris Air Show
this year. Starting from stationary flight (hovering), it can perform a
half-roll, then recover with a half loop, and still starting from
stationary flight, it performs a rotation (half-turn) along its pitch
axis and ends with a half loop again. I've seen it do that, it's
unbelievable yet true.

--
Jorge Van Hemelryck