Title: Problem for compiling and installing the Simgear-0.3.3 package

Hi

I try to compile the source code of flightgear-0.9.2 with Cygwin compiler. I have installed the cygin with version 2.249.2.5 on my windows 2000 computer. I installed the plib-1.6.0, zlib-1.1.4 and metakit-2.4.9.2 packages. When I try to install the Simgear-0.3.3 package, I get the following error.

checking mk4.h... yes
checking for metakit 2.4.3 or newer... wrong version
configure error:

Install metakit 2.4.3 or later first.

Or, the compiler may not be finding your libmk4.so library.
Please check the config.log file for specific details of the
failure if you believe you have the correct metakit version.
Also, look up this issue in the FlightGear FAQ.

Can someone give me the suggestion for fixing this problem?

Thanks for help

Chengbi Dai