Hello Gordon
As far as I am aware any scenery designed for FS2K2 using the Gmax program can not be converted for Flightgear as yet.If it was designed with one of the other programs that make scenery for FS then maybe.

Cheers
Innis

"Gordon Strickert" writes

Hello all, I have a very detailed scenery for Braunschweig Airport in Germany

EDVE
52 19 09 N     276 ft
10 33 22 E

one of my colleagues made for MS Flightsimulator 2002. He allowed to use it
for flightgear as freeware, too. Is there anyone who can do the conversion
of the scenery ? Since I'm not an experienced programmer (in fact having not
even linux...) I can't do the conversion of my own. I would like to email
the scenery to anyone, who likes to give it a try... (Step-by-step hints for
the conversion are also appreciated !)
Regards, Gordon

Gordon Strickert Institute of Flight Research DLR Braunschweig

http://www.ft.bs.dlr.de/~stri_ert/