Can somebody explain what to do with the files that the aero-matic
script produces?

I entered the small amount of information for a C152, generated the
three files, and modified the propulsion xml names as described on the
webpage.  Now what?

I built a c152 directory inside data/aircraft, and put the c152.xml
there.  I put the engine file (lycoming_O-235-L2C.xml) and the prop
file, (c152-prop.xml) both in the data/engine directory.  Is this
correct?

I started up fgfs with the attribute --aero=c152, and well, it certainly
had some affect...  It took off on its own...  sitting at idle, the
engine was running at 1500 rpm, and full throttle was almost all the way
around to the zero mark....   I've looked through the files, and the
numbers (those that I can understand...) seem reasonable.  This is a 110
hp engine!

Am I going about this the right way?

Thanks,
Matt