Here's a few questions (btw the topic is the best word I could think
of).

Stopping distances - I wondered if we were modelling these correctly on
any aircraft - specifically on the larger ones such as the b52 and 747.

Fuel Burn - I think someone mentioned this once (and probably it was
modelled)

Does the t/o weight for the b52 include a full payload or not.  Further,
is there a way to 'drop' the bombs - a simulated change in cg and
reduction of mass (and trim condition) depending on what I drop/which
bays are emptied.  Finally regarding the b52 I think someone once told
me that in order to takeoff with a full payload it was necessary to have
nearly no fuel on board so much so that you burn a bit of oil and then
immediately refuel once airborne.

Is the dc3 realistic - I know the tail wheel is locked on takeoff, but I
have to keep it glued to the runway before I gain suitable speed for t/o
and just nudge the stick fwd and then the plane leaps into the air.
I've not yet been on a dc3 when flying (although they seem to come for
as little $12000 now - RAeS Journal ex hijacked) but I can't imagine a
plane as successful as that is so lacking in stability even if it is a
tail dragger.

Chris