On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:19:01 -0000,
"Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> > Jim Wilson wrote:
> >
> > > Someday there'll be a place for FlightGear addons on avsim, etc.
> >
> > Maybe we can speed it up but renaming it to:
> >
> > FlightGear Skybound 2005
> >

> Maybe :-) We _would_ speed it up by getting a real user interface
> setup, with the ability to switch aircraft and save configuration
> data.  It seems those would be requirements for a 1.0 release.
> Hmmmm...are we working toward a"1.0" release (as in first mass
> consumable for end user release) eventually or is the current version
> numbering irrelevant in that particular respect?

..well, if it does not meet "1.0.0 standards", we have 0.10.0, 0.11.0,
0.12.0 etc, and we're only approaching 0.9.4 now, and I'm happy to see
0.666.666 etc, until we all agree it is good enough to call "1.0.0".

..lets have "alpha/development" FG _beat_ the competition.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: