Erik Hofman wrote:

Matevz Jekovec wrote:

Looks nice. (i.e. Shiny:)). Do you model these by yourself or are there any models available for us anywhere?

I model them myself.

Nice indeed. What program do you use for modeling?

I'm still making my J-22 perfect and I have few questions.
I have j22-set.xml in $FG_ROOT/Aircraft and J-22 stuff in $FG_ROOT/Aircraft/j22(/Models). I already animated my model by creating j22.xml in .../j22/Models folder. Today, I started on flight model, but I'm not sure if this is right. I made in my j22-set.xml file:
<flight-model>yasim</flight-model>
<aero>j22</aero> // Does this mean fgfs reads from Aircraft-yasim/j22.xml the flight model ???

Yes, that's right.

Great, but isn't Yasim a team which goal is to create sophisticated flight models. So, if I just think one up and try to make it as real as possible in my power and I'm not a member of Yasim, can I put my files to the Yasim folder then?

And I entered $FG_ROOT/Aircraft-yasim and created j22.xml file. (I copied one from a4.xml and modified it for my needs).
So when I run fgfs --aircraft=j22, my J-22 model has everything he needs and is prepared for distribution, right?

So far so good. I don't see any problems with that approach.

Erik

I looked into A10 (did you model it? If yes, great work!!) and YF23 xmls. In practise, what does shift+b key do? When on the ground, apply all brakes and when in the air, it OPENS THE CANOPY IN THE MIDDLE OF FLYING?? ;) I thought something related to b should toggle an airbrake or something (ok, brakes on the ground are fine)... Where are the key bindings for seperated aircraft anyway (or do we have common one for all the aircrafts)?