I keep FlightGear built for my Mac and the only changes required against CVS are all in plib (and have to do with the joystick interface). Let me know and I'll email the files to you.

cvs server: Updating src/js
M src/js/js.h
M src/js/jsMacOSX.cxx

Darrell Walisser is the official maintainer of the OS X port, and he has been working on getting ProjectBuilder projects put together for FlightGear and I'm not sure of its current state. You can use the standard Apple development tools to build FlightGear just as you would on any Linux platform.

Jonathan Polley