HTML thing?

Perhaps when I copied and pasted from http://baron.me.umn.edu/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2003-September/021038.html to try to continue the thread?

My Mail program doesn't use html (os x.2 mail 1.2.5). I have in the past used outlook to post to the group (mea culpa). Now my outlook address book has [EMAIL PROTECTED] as not accepting html mail so this shouldn't be happening anymore (+ I don't use outlook much). Are you talking about my current posts (this week) or my previous ones?

I will be happy to turn off the 'html' think if you can tell me what exactly you're talking about. Do you mean the outlook type of plain text followed by html text? If so, I very much agree, I can't stand that myself. I don't think I'm doing it anymore (at least I hope not! ;-) ). Sorry if I've somehow misunderstood your comments.

thanks for your help!

Ima