"Frederic Bouvier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> for those not willing to download the entire installable
> package, I also compiled a binary only zip file.
>
> It is here :
> ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/fgfs-win32-msvc-bin-0.9.3-pre1.zip

Thanks - it works excellent.
I'm pleased to announce that I managed to build a Solaris binary from
the same state - everything that got checked in until friday night got
included. You'll find a copy of the installed tree - binaries, static
libraries, headers an manual pages - in

ftp://ftp.(ihg.)uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Solaris/FlightGear-solaris-install-0.9.3-pre1.tar.bz2

.... although I know the Solaris binaries are not very widely used,

Martin.
P.S.: GCC shared libraries required as well.
P.P.S.: I didn't include the recent changes because a full compile
        takes more than 12 hours and I don't have the time to wait.