"Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All you developers who build prepackaged versions can go crazy now
> with official builds for v0.9.3 ... Debian, Mandrake, Mac OS X, Irix,
> Solaris, Slackware, Redhat, Gentoo ... yeah I'm looking at you.  :-)

Just returned from vacation ....  Solaris binaries are at:

ftp://ftp.(ihg.)uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Solaris/FlightGear-solaris-install-0.9.3.tar.bz2

This package includes headers and libraries from PLIB and SimGear. The
package is built against PLIB CVS for well known reasons (latest PLIB
release does not compile on Solaris),

Martin.