I've just gotten FG cvs to build clean on my system and I would like to work
on a basic multiplayer server and enhancements to FG to support the server
that I have in mind.

Features:
1. based on the current multiplayer code with an enhanced message set
2. optional authentication token to restrict access to the server
3. server able to force the FG client to start at an arbitrary location
    i.e. on taxiway behind the last player that connected to the server
4. multiple client type support (FGFS, ATC, etc) which will control what
    types of data get sent to the client based on XML client profiles
5. protocol version validation to prevent outdated clients from connecting
6. built in web interface to configure server and display status with
security
7. optional posting of configuration summary/status to a remote webserver --
    allows simple community servers to be created that list active FG
servers
8. GUI launcher app which will interface with community servers and start
    FGFS with the correct settings to connect to an active FG server.

Previously I have worked with the WorldForge MMORPG project on server
design, and created client/server games for the IPlay.Net online games
service. My sourceforge id is "johnrbarrett".

Any other ideas that I should include in this project ??