* [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gene Buckle) [2003.11.11 15:03]:
> > I think we need to add something like the following to the FAQ:
> >
> >   "Please read section #2.2 and #2.3 of the FAQ before emailing Curt
> >   about FTP problems."
> >
> > I'm not sure if that get's too recursive, and it probably wouldn't do
> > any good.  <sigh>

How about adding a giant warning to the download pages to tell people to
get their head out and pay attention to the FAQ?

What if I just broke off the FTP questions into their "FTP" section
instead of putting them in the "Distribution" section?  I don't know how
we could be any more clear.

> How about :
>
> "A compileable version of GLUT can be found at xxxxx"
>
> ...as well?

You guys have to help me out here.  Send me the question and answer, and
I will add it to the FAQ.  Thanks
--
Cameron Moore
[ Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? ]