I'm advertizing FlightGear among my flight school co-students from time
to time and it apperears they believe me FG might be an alternative to
MSFS - today they were talking about MSFS having weak FDM's and I took
it as a chance to mention FG's quality using real-flight data for
several aircraft.

In purpose of being prepared for the questions that might come I wanted
to be informed about the Windows package that these guys will be going
to try out. I've never seen the Windows installer with FlightGear and
I've never seen the FG Launcher application.
I'm happy to say that I'm very impressed. Not only will these save me
from most questions that might have come without these helpers.

Thanks alot for the work,
        Martin.
P.S.: Probably it would be nice for the next time to bundle the
      installable Windows desktop icon with the icon done by Jim. I've
      saved a copy of his artwork (I believe it's done by Jim) at
      ftp://ftp.(ihg.)uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Devel/fgfs-jims-icon.bmp
      I don't know where I grabbed it from  ;-)