* Curtis L. Olson -- Tuesday 18 November 2003 17:10:
> Gene Buckle writes:
> > Well technically, it's a mis-feature... :)
>
> Or even a desirable feature depending on who you ask.

Whereby the only valid argument would be simulator performance.

Keeping people from simulating things that are too dangerous
in real life is silly. After all, letting me fly a 747 in real
life would be quite dangerous, too. And if people want to try
to fly under a bridge in fgfs, then probably, =because= they
can not, and will never try in real life. And mad enough
people will do this no matter if fgfs supports it or not.

And finally, I'd like to be able to drive into a hangar. But I
do also want to be able to land my helicopter on a hospital's
roof. I shouldn't have to decide for either way.   :-)

m.