Frederic Bouvier wrote:
Paul Surgeon wrote:

On Saturday, 6 December 2003 12:44, Matevz Jekovec wrote:

Is there a way the joystick hat for looking around would work when the
game is paused as well?

- Matevz

I second that idea.

I was trying to do some screen grabs last week and it's REALLY hard to

keep

the aircraft at the right attitude, get the scenery in the right position

and

do the grab all at the same time.
It's especially hard when you are flying in a mountainous area trying to

do a

screen grab from a chase plane view looking backwards.

I use the mouse ( arrow cursor ) to orient the view when paused

-Fred
Yes, but your hands are usually on the stick and keyboard, so mouse is a bit out of the hand, don't you think? I really use mouse panning only when it's a must (like in pause mode) and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

- Matevz