Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> David, (Andy?)
>
> It appears that in the latest cvs, we have lost the ability to control
> the engines independently.

This one is mine.  The recent Nasal stuff contains a rework of the
engine handling to allow for arbitrary numbers of engines, and avoid
the "why are there 10 engines on the skyhawk?" issue.

> Previously you could type <Shift-1> <Shift-2> <Shift-3> ... etc. to
> select an engine.  Then '{' and '}' would select the magnetos.
> Finally, "space bar" would kick in the starter motor for as long as it
> was depressed.

Let me take a look.  I presume you're seeing this with the DC-3?  The
code (selectEngine(), stepMagnetos() and startEngine() in
controls.nas) looks more or less correct at first reading.  I'm pretty
sure I remember testing this with a multiengine aircraft...

Andy